Jr. Program Analyst/Administrative Assistant
Years of Relevant Experience
At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in program meeting and administrative support. Specific experience with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is desired. A Master’s degree may count for additional years of experience.
Experience Required/ Responsibilities:
- Provide direct, daily support to the Acquisition Lead
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans
- Organizes and assists with planning and directing team work among subject matter experts and/or project leads.
- Creates and develops program management documents, meeting formats, briefings, meeting notes and other reports.
- Participates in meetings and derive the outcome and work actions to closure.
- Reviews multiple project schedules and conducts analysis to identify the health of the schedule and activities.
- Supports resource management tasks assigned by the client.
- Writes correspondence as it relates to internal Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) upper management requests as well as external.
- Prepares and coordinates reports, briefings, conferences, publications and training.
- Assist in the preparation of meeting agendas and briefing packets
- Maintain participant e-mail lists
- Coordinate meeting logistics
- Document meeting outcomes: this is a key responsibility, experience taking and preparing minutes is a significant part of the job
- Maintain Sharepoint library of documentation
- Provide real-time editorial updates during document reviews
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) with 1 – 3 years of professional experience. Skills Required:
- Attention to detail, strong time management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to encourage the compliance of others
- Skilled in situational and procedural analysis to advise process improvements
- Aptitude for imaginative problem solving
- Proactive, strong work ethic with ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong MS Office skills with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with SharePoint
- Fosters strong interpersonal relationships amongst the program managers to build trust and sense of shared accountability on the team to drive success through assisting in tracking program accomplishments and action items.
Travel: Available for occasional travel